Re: TEAMate Web/BBS Server for Linux

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: TEAMate Web/BBS Server for Linux
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 21:19:54 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

> > MMB TEAMate Newsletter -  May 7, 1996

sorry for sending that damn spam again.  I received a dozen copies of it
yesterday from almost every mailinglist and on almost every account that
carries the word "linux" in his name.

Happy as I was about this friendly offer when I had some more copies of this
wonderful advert this morning I felt that I had to mail them how delighted
I am about their incredibly offer and hit the wrong button.

  Ralf (Now waiting for small stones, big stones, pointy stones, gravel ...)

PS:  I've got now the RM200 sittin here on my desk and yes, so far the thing
     looks good!  I just wonder why SNI included a copy of NT with their
     delivery ...