Re: The bad news ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: The bad news ...
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 08:43:13 +0200
Hi again,

 > This was the right thing to say at the wrong time.  We'll
 > come at let's say 3am ...

Ok, I'll try to be here then, but please give me a call before.
BTW, for the sake of the contract with SNI: I'd like to create
an account for Mike here, so that the at least the initial
conversation with SNI can be done with my company's name. Just
to avoid confusion. Michael, can you please mail me your
preferred /etc/passwd entry?

Thanks,
Andy