Re: NAPS now integrated to DECStation code... issues!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: NAPS now integrated to DECStation code... issues!
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Tue, 07 May 1996 13:22:01 -0600
: NetBSD has been ported to PICA, not OpenBSD.  But were have a person
: on this list who should be able to give an authoritative answer (Hi Per!)

Hmmm, Per checked in changes to the OpenBSD tree and sent me mail when
he was done a while back.  I think it is a case that both of them have
been ported.  I just updated this morning to NetBSD and there are a
few pica rleated changes there too, so maybe the config/compile
problems I've had are gone.

I've been able to build bsd kernels for the pica in the OpenBSD tree
that I've been grabbing, so I'm fairly sure that this is working
there.  Well, it is working for picas, but not for, say, Deskstations
:-)

Per, have I lost my mind?

Warner