Re: Linux/SGI coming

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux/SGI coming
From: Munira Rahemtulla <munira@Crissy.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 May 96 15:42:36 PDT
Hi,

I'm working on a port of linux-mips to a hardware simulator that is
currently running IRIX and I wanted to use whatever has been done for
the SGI port as a starting point for my port.

Could anyone tell me what the status of the SGI port is right now.
How different is the source tree for the SGI from the source tree of
the rest of linux-mips?

Also, I was wondering if an ftp server to the sgi-linux account has
been setup yet and if so, what the address is.  Is the source tree for
the SGI port available there?

Thanks for your help.
Munira

munira@crissy.stanford.edu