Procps binary package

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Procps binary package
From: Wayne Hodgen <hodgen@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 12:21:24 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

I got sick of traps using "ps aux" (and of listening to Ralf telling me to
use "ps al" cos it still worked) so I got (some) of procps to compile (native
on the Olli :) If anyone is interested I'll get Ralf to upload the archive
(just now he says no-one has complained so no-one must need/want it ;) Make
my day, prove him wrong >-)

I was on holiday for a week or so and I'm catching up on the list. I saw
several people posting about success with the Olli's, I had mine booting
over the net 2 or 3 weeks ago. I put a 500MB IDE disk in it and after Ralf
killed the unaligned problems this brought to light, now run from that:
much better :) The console is still the worst problem though.

I spoke to ralf and he's arranged to borrow the Olli docs from Andy
(including a doc for the G384 I hope! I WANT A CURSOR!). Once I have this
I'll start work on a new console. The main reason for the Olli crashing
at the moment is memory accesses by the console screwing things up. Once we
have a new console, the Olli's should be pretty stable...

Wayne
--
Wayne Hodgen   | hodgen@informatik.uni-koblenz.de | #include <ridiculouslylong
Uni Koblenz,   | or Fight-o-net 2:2454/500.69     | legalesemumbojumbodisclaim