Re: Linux boot question

Subject: Re: Linux boot question
From: (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 09:01:39 +1000 (EST)
Hi folks,

Andy writes:
> (yeah, I know, I was *very* silent in the past months -- sorry!)

Wow, he still lives!

> > Let's start the race, but be careful with your fingers! You need at
> > least three to hit CTRL-ALT-DEL ;-)
> I'd like a machine with the reset button on a two meter cable much more.
> One can even use this without fingers...

I have one for my DECStation!  It hangs just under my monitor, where,
with a simple push, all bogus assembly language stops running :-)

My DECStation now lives at my feet where it belongs - DOWN boy! :-)

Paul M. Antoine,                                        Net:
Softway Pty Ltd                                         WWW: