Re: m700-10 success

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: m700-10 success
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 08:05:38 -0600
: > Olivetti.  I never got interrupts working on 1.3.62, so this is progress.

Hmmm, 1.3.62 was the last release that I was getting interrupts :-(.
They certainly don't work in .96 for me.  Time to go back and make
sure I can rebuild 1.3.62.  The disk problems I had recently hit my
source base harder than I had thought so the diff process has become
non-trivial.

: All that now is still missing is an updated version of libc which I've built
: yesterday for big (untested) and little endian.  The versions that I've
: published can no longer be used with current kernel header files.

I'd love to see a new libc that I can build ash with.

Warner