Re: m700-10 success

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: m700-10 success
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 12:30:23 +0200
Hi Tor,
Tor> Just a quick note to tell that the 1.3.96 kernel (+ Linus hint
Tor> about adding <asm/types.h> to skbuff.h, fixed in .97) boots and
[SNIP]

Congrats Tor, I wish my Oily run as well, could you please send me
your kernel's .config file ?

And I guess you're a perfect candidat for the M700 tech manual ? I'll
had two copies from Olivetti France months ago, Andy got one. I'll try
to xerox it and send it over you.

And please could you tell me more about the corss-compiler env you use
to compile binaries (which lib, which sources, or which binaries from
Ralf...) as I wasn't able to make ash (home compilation) run. Thanks.

Stoned.