Re: Linux/SGI coming

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux/SGI coming
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 20:52:46 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

> I found a problem when building gcc 2.7.2 (sources + your patches) as
> cross-compiler on mips (sgi) for big-endian elf.  Patch follows:

Thanks, I already knew this one; I just thought I'd already have released
gcc-2.7.2.  I'mcurrently doing a little bit rework on my GCC port to make
it look more similar to the SGI/MIPS ABI port.  Also the
__builtin_return() function is cmpletly broken thus making the GNU libc
profiling code useless.  I however will put gcc-2.7.2-2.diffs.gz on
ftp.fnet.fr including everything I've yet fixed/changed tomorrow.