The goal ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: The goal ...
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 02:22:48 +0200 (MET DST)
which there is named Linux 1.3.96 is reached.  My Acer is now running
1.3.96 since several hours.  The system is a bit less stable as I
removed some of the (evil ...) reliability hacks and probably also
caught some buglets during my fastupgrade.  If you consider that I
use a 486/33 with 8mb you can easily see that I didn't have too much
time for testing ...

The bad message is that my university's fileserver (Blowlaris ...)
had to be reformated once again (The *absolutly* indestructible
logging filesystem ...) and so you'll have to wait a bit until I
upload the stuff.

Ok, happy hacking,