Re: Linux/SGI coming

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux/SGI coming
From: tor@spacetec.no (Tor Arntsen)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 19:48:48 +0200
On Apr 27, 18:29, Larry McVoy wrote:
>I'll want to suck these down onto linux.sgi.com next week.  Do you have
>both binary and source distributions?

I can make source distributions too, no problem (that would just be the
binutils and gcc sources with the patches I mentioned applied).

>If you want to build the other endian so we are all set up, I'll snarf
>up that stuff and try and build an SGI stand alone shell using it.
>Interesting little experiment, huh?
Yep..
I have big endian binutils made now, but I just ran into one little snag with
the gcc build.  I think I ran into the same one when I made my own little
endian version some months ago, I should hopefully have it sorted out quite
soon.  But I have to pop over to my house for food now, so I'll probably
finish this tomorrow.  Should at least have it ready for next week if all
goes well.

Tor