Re: Linux/SGI coming

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux/SGI coming
From: lm@neteng.engr.sgi.com (Larry McVoy)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 10:25:51 -0700
I think we'll wait to see if the machine becomes a problem before hacking
the interface to go slow.  It will probably be fine.

--lm

P.S.  I'll try and have something set up next week.  People that wish
development account, please send me your passwd entry and a short
description of why you want the account.  The account policy is that
everyone who asks gets one, but you get bumped if you become a pain
in the ass (which isn't going to happen because we all love everyone :-)
Actually, if all you are going to need is ftp access to the tree,
then don't ask for an account, you are the pressure I'll need to
make sure that tree is available.

Another thing: is there someone out there that is a developer that wants
to setup the stuff we need to mirror the current linux/MIPs tree?
---
Larry McVoy     lm@sgi.com     http://reality.sgi.com/lm     (415) 933-1804
Copyright 1996, all rights reserved.   Microsoft Network is prohibited from
redistributing this work in any form, in whole or in part without license.
License to distribute this work is available to Microsoft at $500.
Transmission without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.