Re: Linux/SGI coming

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux/SGI coming
From: lm@neteng.engr.sgi.com (Larry McVoy)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:58:59 -0700
So, can someone provide a quick summary of the current status?  All the
usual stuff, like what compilers are used, what linker, what are you
doing for userland, etc.

Also, the handhold on information has loosened quite a bit.  If there is
specific information you are looking for, let me know.  In particular,
I have access to all the chip errata, something that our internal people
use a lot.

--lm
---
Larry McVoy     lm@sgi.com     http://reality.sgi.com/lm     (415) 933-1804
Copyright 1996, all rights reserved.   Microsoft Network is prohibited from
redistributing this work in any form, in whole or in part without license.
License to distribute this work is available to Microsoft at $500.
Transmission without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.