Re: Console problems

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: Console problems
From: Ryan Rafferty <ryan@ravage.labs.gmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 08:30:19 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Systemkennung Linux wrote:

> I think what you observe is that the screen jump up by a random amount
> and then stays there.  The space at the bottom is filled with random
> junk.  Bad because the top lines are no longer readable ...
>
> This is a bug in Milo for which I once posted a fix.  Since that time
> a newer version of Milo never has been released, so ...

Bummer.  This does make it harder to see things that are going on.  In
your past posts you said that at this point it is actually impossible to
recompile milo because of a break in the tool chain, right?  Is anyone
working on correcting this situation, or is it ripe for someone to take
over? =)  Without the ability to recompile the bootloader, it can be kinda
limiting...