NT for MIPS

To: linux-mips
Subject: NT for MIPS
From: Ryan Rafferty <ryan@ravage.labs.gmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 02:48:09 -0400 (EDT)
This is probably the wrong place to ask questions regarding NT, I know =).
But I have had no luck getting Linux to boot on my (now) decked-out Magnum
4000PC.  I have a 230meg SCSI disk, a 4x SCSI CD-ROM, the standard g364
frame buffer video, and 16 megs of RAM.  But when I load the Linux kernel
I built under Linux/Intel using the cross-compiler, it halts.  Arrgh.

Anyway, until I iron out the bug I have with Linux, can anyone point me
toward any resources for Windows NT/MIPS?  I have the latest Windows
Internet Explorer for MIPS, but I can't find a single other piece of
software out there.  (Hmm, could this be the reason NT/MIPS was canned? =)

Thanks,
Ryan Rafferty