Looking for big endian root disk image

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Looking for big endian root disk image
From: Steph Hannon <hannon@Crissy.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 96 15:23:08 PDT
Cc: hannon@Crissy.Stanford.EDU (Steph Hannon), munira@Crissy.Stanford.EDU (Munira Rahemtulla)
We are looking for a root-disk image for Linux/MIPS that is big
endian.  We undertaking a project to port Linux/MIPS to a hardware
simulation environment that only supports big endian.  We would prefer
not to rewrite the hardware simulator to support little endian if
possible.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Could someone also tell us how to subscribe to this mailing list.  We would
very much like to be involved and share information about our development
status.

Munira Rahemtulla                       Stephanie Hannon
munira@crissy.stanford.edu              hannon@crissy.stanford.edu

SimOS Project
Stanford University