Anyone want an RC3240?

To: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: Anyone want an RC3240?
From: Aleph One <aleph1@dfw.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 12:54:54 -0600 (CST)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Hello kernel hackers,

        I have here a MIPS RISComputer RC3240. Its not doing anything and
as a matter of fact you need to boot it from the serial port and it no
longer has a hard drive. But it is in working conditions running RISC/OS.
Now I think I might convince the boos to donate it since we are not using
it at all. So if anyone want to help port linux to the MIPS and is
willing to pay for shipping charges let me know.

Aleph One / aleph1@dfw.net
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01