Re: More DEC Compilation info...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: More DEC Compilation info...
From: Kai Harrekilde-Petersen <kah@terma.dk>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 96 10:37:33 MET
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Hi,

Just putting my $0.02 in before I go.

> It's still one of those nice binutils bugs that I've been chasing again
> and again and again.  Looks like BFD was written to be close to
> undebugeable :-(

How about talking to Algorithmics (sde@algor.co.uk).  They have a
functioning MIPS toolchain, called SDE-MIPS, based on GNU.  I saw Alan
Cox mention on linux.dev.kernel what he (they?) use Algorithmics'
toolchain, because they work, and FSF's doesn't.  Algortihmics have
feed their changes back to FSF, but we all know how they work :-(

If you contact them, give a hello from me :-)

Regards,

Kai
--
Kai Harrekilde-Petersen  <kah@terma.dk>  Linux: The choice of a GNU generation
Terma Elektronik, Surveillance Systems Division    #include <std/disclaimer.h>