From: Kai Harrekilde-Petersen <>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 96 9:01:31 MET
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
I really hate to send a mial like this to the list, but I've unable to
reach Luc, apparently.

Can I *please* get unsubscribed? Thanks.

It's not that the Linux/MIPS project is uninteresting, but I'm
changing jobs and so I wont have the HW to work with.

My new email will be, and it'll be valid from 1st of

Regards and good luck to all,

Kai Harrekilde-Petersen  <>  Linux: The choice of a GNU generation
Terma Elektronik, Surveillance Systems Division    #include <std/disclaimer.h>