More DECStation progress!

Subject: More DECStation progress!
From: paul@suite.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 16:47:55 +1100 (EST)
Hi folks!

I've been working on getting the 1.3.62 source tree to compile for the
DECStations, and am currently coping with Stoned's new argument passing
goo.  I have also done a few significant things this weekend:

        Published an initial DECStation Port home page on:

            http://www.softway.com.au/people/paul/dec/

        Published the bootp/tftp doco in HTML on:

            http://www.softway.com.au/people/paul/dec/dec_tftpboot.html

        Hacked a hardware reset switch for my 5000/2x machine, and
        documented the hack on:

            http://www.softway.com.au/people/paul/dec/5000_reset_switch.html

        Learnt a lot of HTML as a result of the above :-)

Would all those interested please check out this doco, and forward any
comments to me.  Ralf: you may want to link your Linux/MIPS pages to
these, and check any links I have that go back to yours.

Note: I have tried to include a list of all those people interested
and/or contributing to the DECStation ports, so check to see if your
name is there and whether I have correctly mentioned your interests
and/or contributions.

Regards,
Paul