DECstation Linux/MIPS

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation Linux/MIPS
From: Adam Fritzler <afritz@starlink.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1996 22:15:42 -0700
Dear Linux/MIPS Developers:

        I have an old DECstation 5000/20 (a.k.a. Personal DECstation) laying
here and would like to run Linux on it...is the DECstation Linux/MIPS
running/working yet (at a usable level)?  I was also wandering if Linux/MIPS
would still work if I was to purchase the R4000 upgrade daughterboard (from
DEC) for it?

                                Thanx,
                                Adam Fritzler
                                afritz@starlink.com

PS: I would also be willing to do what ever I could to help your effort,
although I know very little about C/C++ programming and probably couldn't be
much help.

-            Adam Fritzler           -
-         afritz@starlink.com        -