Project - machines

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Project - machines
From: Pasi Pirhonen <upi@gorba.lpt.fi>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 15:06:42 +0200 (EET)
Hi,

I am working on University of Helsinki, Lahti Research and Training Centre
and i have currently one DS3100 just "eating power and running Ultrix"

I'd like to contribute my freetime to DS-project´and do what i can.
Basically i don't know anything about kernel-hacking, but i can help
in state when it's possible to install and even run something.

I can run cross-compiler on SunOS or Linux/386 if needed.

So, what is next step ?

BTW. I have meiled to vgers.rutgers.edu to subcribe linux-mips,
but no answer yet...

TIA

--
Pasi.Pirhonen@helsinki.fi