Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 09:44:15 -0700
: This is not the only macro instruction in MIPS assembler; in fact most of
: the instructions are macro instructions that expand sometimes into five
: instructions or more.  Many of them are described in the appendix of
: the Kane.

Ralf,
        Just noticed this in my inbox...  Anyway, could you please
give those of us who have to order books like this a 3-4 line summary
of what is contained in Kane's book?  Would it be useful to me in my
work to get the Deskstation up and running, or will the MUM that I
have be enough.

Warner