Re: MILO

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: MILO
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 13:17:06 +0100
>>>>> "Warner" == Warner Losh <imp@village.org> writes:
[SNIP]
Warner> I do have a crude version of cp working now in milo, so I can
Warner> copy milo to my hard disk and change the parameters around in
Warner> my boot menu...  I'll coordinate with Stoned to get these
Warner> patches into MILO 0.27 or 0.28 depending on what the state of
Warner> his world is at right now.

I'm ready to put out a 0.27 release: it got your patches and Ralf's
latest one he sent to the list. Perhaps we can design a new
Milo/Pandora scheme and throw in Pandora your 'fileutils' for a brand
new 0.28 ?

Cheers, Stoned.