Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 19:10:37 -0700
: Sadly, I did see the FIXME.... but have no idea what NAPS refers to.

NAPS is Stone's new system for passing parameters from MILO to Linux
using tagged memory (from high memory down).

: My first guess is a replacement of the OFFSET_BOOTINFO_TLB_ENTRIES in
: decstation.S with mips_tlb_entries.  That gets me a compiled version
: with the exception that it no longer boots - bummer, heh.

Yes.  That is a good guess...

Warner