Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@babbitt.bernstein.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 16:46:52 +0000
When I try to compile, I get two places where things don't go correctly:
I suspect this code didn't make it when the merge from 1.3.58 to 1.3.59

1. include/asm-mips/stackframe.h
     It comes up and says "Implement SAVE_ALL and RESTORE_ALL!"

2. it seems like decstation.S has an entry called dec_entry that
   used to be called by head.S (well, in the version that didn't
   have source released) - at least that is what I'm lead to believe
   by the comments in head.S and decstation.S.
   Am I to believe that milo now supports the DecStation?
   Nothing in the milo-0.26 source makes me believe that.

If someone has the old version of head.S before it was merged to 1.3.59,
would you please send it to me?

-Tom

---- Where theory and reality meet.
---- Thomas Riemer, triemer@wesleyan.edu