Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DecStation and 1.3.59 [was: Re: Load address of 1.3.59]
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@babbitt.bernstein.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 14:27:21 +0000
Sadly, I did see the FIXME.... but have no idea what NAPS refers to.

My first guess is a replacement of the OFFSET_BOOTINFO_TLB_ENTRIES in
decstation.S with mips_tlb_entries.  That gets me a compiled version
with the exception that it no longer boots - bummer, heh.

-Tom

---- Where theory and reality meet.
---- Thomas Riemer, triemer@wesleyan.edu