Re: Debugger support?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Debugger support?
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 1996 15:12:30 -0700
: The kernel makes the assumption that the memory from _end to end of
: the physical memory is available for use.  This is obviously wrong for
: your machine.

Yes.  I've patched that on my machine to use KSEG0 + (1 << 20) as the
start address, and KSEG0 + (32 << 20) as the end address.

: Take a look at arch/mips/lib/console.c.  It the console that I and Andy
: were using before we built support into the normal console.c.  Tiny,
: incomplete and slow but has been extremly usefull.

OK.  I'll take a look at it...

Warner