Re: Bogons in make config?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Bogons in make config?
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 07:02:44 -0700
: How I can get my hands on Kerberos if it is forbidden for export?

All of Kerberos isn't forbidden for export.  Just those parts of it
that are for encryption.  Silly law, I know, but the law here none the
less.

: If someone in the .za stole it, can I download it and to tell
: 'I got it from outside of the USA, so I did not violated any code.'?

Well, someone in .za reimplemented the encryption parts...

: This is a problem with american law, not with russian.

Yes.  The americans seem to think they can pass laws that apply to
people outside of their borders :-(.

Warner