Re: Bogons in make config?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Bogons in make config?
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 07:00:50 -0700
: I've got PGP for Linux/MIPS and wonder how we should best organize
: distribution of the binaries so that we have the least possible
: legal problems.

Take PGP out :-(.

Generally speaking, you'll find that any encryption software tends to
have very nasty restrictions associated with it.  Most people here in
the states wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole.  I'm not sure what the
laws are in Germany on this, but it may save a lot of grief if you
don't distribute it.  You could distribute patches and have people
build it themselves...

Warner