Re: DECStation 5000

To: miguel@roxanne.nuclecu.unam.mx (Miguel de Icaza)
Subject: Re: DECStation 5000
From: paul@suite.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 13:20:45 +1100 (EST)
Hi Miguel,

(Miguel's away from his home account, so I'm cc'ing this to
linux-mips, as it has some good news).

>    I;m still in the USA, so I can't code anything, but I was told by
> the guys of SGI Mexico that they would be giving me a machine to
> work on the linux/sgi port.

That's great news!

> Anyways, could you point me to the location where I could get the
> Linux/MIPS files?  (Sorry, I forgot where they are and I dont ahve
> access to the account that is subscribed to linux-mips).

The location is:

        ftp://ftp.fnet.fr/linux-mips

The R3000 stuff for the DECStation has not been released as yet, but
is expected soon.

Andreas will probably want to talk to you about helping with the SGI
port... if you haven't already spoken to him.

Regards,
Paul