Re: Bogons in make config?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Bogons in make config?
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 19:55:52 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> It is my understanding as well that French and Russian law allow
> Kerberos for authentication, but forbid the use of encryption to hide
> data these governments are interested in (which, by definition, is
> everything).  FreeBSD (and I think NetBSD) ship with a "sanitized"
> version of kerberos  that does authentication, but not encryption.
> There is some software available from a server in south africa that
> supplies the missing encryption parts, but I don't have that address
> handy right now (I just grab eBones from ftp.freebsd.org).

There is some server in the domain hacktick.nl that is specialized on
complete and uncensored cryptosoftware like cfs, pgp and so on.
Wouldn't wonder if they also have Kerberos.

I've got PGP for Linux/MIPS and wonder how we should best organize
distribution of the binaries so that we have the least possible
legal problems.