Re: localeinfo.h

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: localeinfo.h
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 15:34:23 -0700
: Don't think this will be to difficult.  After another dirty solution
: might be copying the required libc include files into Milo's sourcetree ...
: (No, it's not what I suggest to do ...)

The solution that Stoned and I were talking about was to change all
the #include <> stuff that isn't in the kernel to be a single include
of something like "milodefs.h" and then move all the #includes there.
Then have some sort of ifdef to preserve them so that compiling for
the "native host" back end works.

That was the first thoughts on the matter anyway.  It would, in
effect, copy just those parts of the include files that are required
into the directory, which would likely be the right thing to do.

Warner