Re: localeinfo.h

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: localeinfo.h
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 22:53:09 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> | > Also, there is some code that wants to include _G_config.h.  I copied
> | > it from my system.
> |
> | Last time I looked this file still wasn't part of the GNU libc.  This file
> | is part of libio on which Ulrich Drepper is working.  Maybe he can comment
> | what will happen with this file in the future?
>
> I will again discuss this with Roland when I'm back home.  For now
> you could perhaps use the version Ralf once wrote.

So you're still in GNU-land ?-)

My solution for the libio problem is just to configure libc with
--disable-libio.

If someone really needs the _G_config.h I suggest to rip the one of my
libc-4.6.27 or - if required, have to check this - from a uptodate
libc 5.3.x.  Hacking the file for Linux/MIPS is easy.