Re: localeinfo.h

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: localeinfo.h
From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 22:26:42 +0100
Systemkennung Linux wrote on Wed, 31 Jan 1996 18:51:05 +0100 (MET) :
| Hi,
|
| > Also, there is some code that wants to include _G_config.h.  I copied
| > it from my system.
|
| Last time I looked this file still wasn't part of the GNU libc.  This file
| is part of libio on which Ulrich Drepper is working.  Maybe he can comment
| what will happen with this file in the future?

I will again discuss this with Roland when I'm back home.  For now
you could perhaps use the version Ralf once wrote.

-- Uli
\      / Ulrich Drepper / Univ. at Karlsruhe, Germany / CS Dept. / IPD
L\inux/  email: drepper@gnu.ai.mit.edu          smail: Rubensstr. 5
  \  /          drepper@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de      76149 Karlsruhe