NCR53C94

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: NCR53C94
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 21:49:25 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

started to hack SCSI yesterday - could any of the people on this list
that have experience with the 53C9x family write some lines about the
difference between the 53C94 and the other members of the family like
FAS216?

As far as I yet know support of fast SCSI, some bugs and buglets and a
16/24 transfer size (seems rather unimportant to me) counter make the
difference.  Are there more?  What are known bugs? Is there a 53C94
specific data sheet, not the data sheet in David's Sparc stuff that
describes newer chips with more features?

I think some of these questions have already answered quite some time
ago but the answer has been burried durin the last disk crash ...

TIA,