Re: localeinfo.h

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: localeinfo.h
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 18:42:29 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> [SNIP]
> Warner> Should I be using the include files and libraries from the
> Warner> recent root snapshots instead?  I've noticed that gnu/types.h
> Warner> is different on that disk, and the library is much newer.  Do
> Warner> I need the newer stuff to have a chance of compiling MILO
> Warner> successfully?  For the moment, I'm going to hack out parts
> Warner> that aren't needed...
>
> As I said, I haven't yet used the "new official" libc stuff aka glibc
> for Linux/MIPS hence Milo - but I still use the old Linux libc-4.6.2x
> patched by Ralf for Mipses . I will switch tonight ;)

Milo uses some libc headers from the old a.out library.  Milo doesn't
use any libc code at all so it shouldn't use the headers also.  Very
dirty, but one of these hack that made it easy to test the Milo code
on a Linux box and then to put it in Milo.  So another entry for the
TODO file:

 - Milo:
   Don't use libc header files.