Re: localeinfo.h

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: localeinfo.h
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 13:41:32 +0100
>>>>> "Warner" == Warner Losh <imp@village.org> writes:
[SNIP]
Warner> Should I be using the include files and libraries from the
Warner> recent root snapshots instead?  I've noticed that gnu/types.h
Warner> is different on that disk, and the library is much newer.  Do
Warner> I need the newer stuff to have a chance of compiling MILO
Warner> successfully?  For the moment, I'm going to hack out parts
Warner> that aren't needed...

As I said, I haven't yet used the "new official" libc stuff aka glibc
for Linux/MIPS hence Milo - but I still use the old Linux libc-4.6.2x
patched by Ralf for Mipses . I will switch tonight ;)

Stoned.