localeinfo.h

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: localeinfo.h
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 23:08:50 -0700
A bunch of milo code now includes localeifo.h.

None seems to be present in the library snapshot I got from
ftp.fnet.fr.  Commenting it out seems to fix the problem...

Also, there is some code that wants to include _G_config.h.  I copied
it from my system.

Finally, there are about a zillion conflicting types between
asm/types.h and gnu/types.h.

Should I be using the include files and libraries from the recent root
snapshots instead?  I've noticed that gnu/types.h is different on that
disk, and the library is much newer.  Do I need the newer stuff to
have a chance of compiling MILO successfully?  For the moment, I'm
going to hack out parts that aren't needed...

Warner