Re: Problems with binary file formats...

Subject: Re: Problems with binary file formats...
From: Stoned Elipot <>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 15:53:04 +0100
Hi all,

Ralf> Whom are you telling ...  My backup is named  Well,

Hum,... Linux stuff backup'ed on UFS filesystems  (under SunOS, soon
under OpenBSD/Sparc), with another backup still on UFS under
NetBSD/Vax, or whatever Luc had grabbed as an old/unused machine in
intend to put *BSD on... I guess some Linux adicts will get crazy ;)

And, well just a thought... TFTP booting of Linux/MIPS kernel is nice
but what about the initialization of the bootinfo struct (and the
soon-coming NASP) made by Milo on ARC machines (perhaps soon a
DEC-Milo?) ? I mean, we have to compile a kernel for "this" machine
(with proper hard-coded infos) in order to boot it by TFTP, or can you
think of any other means ?

Cheers, Stoned.