Re: Problems with binary file formats...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Problems with binary file formats...
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 17:36:18 -0700
: Sorry, but I have no idea what the difference between version 2.11 and
: other versions of DECstation executables is :-(

Actually, a thought just did occur to me....

Since my O'Reilly COFF book isn't very useful in telling me what the
differences are, but maybe the DECstation man pages might be.  I seem
to recall hacking together a .o file basher for the Ultrix machine
from the man pages and looking at the headers.  Purhaps they will tell
you what you need to know wrt the differences...  If you don't have
access to the man pages, I'll see what I can do with the one Ultrix
machine that I have access to.

Warner