Re: Deskstation rPC44 update

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Deskstation rPC44 update
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 01:19:20 +0100
Hi all, Hi Warner,

>Maybe Ralf's new 1.3.58 will help this situation...  I'll give them a
>try as soon as Luc moves them (or is that Stoned?).  In any event, can
>mere mortals grab these before they are moved, or is the incoming
>directory write only?

Well it's either Luc or me, but most of the time it's Luc (I'm nearly
everyday doing sysadm work at a university, behind another provider than
Fnet and with very slow peering path, and well Luc knows what a firewall
is :)

Anyway, all uploads come automatically in
ftp://ftp.fnet.fr:/linux-mips/private/Incoming so till Luc or me move the
stuff to a more appropriate directory you can fetch it there.

Cheers, Stoned.