Kernel sources on ftp.fnet.fr

Subject: Kernel sources on ftp.fnet.fr
From: paul@suite.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 14:04:12 +1100 (EST)
Ralf,

Over the last few days I've downloaded the 1.3.39 source tree and all
the pathes up to 1.3.48 from ftp.fnet.fr in an attempt to get a
working tree into which to re-integrate my R3000/DECStation code.

After several attempts in which I was convinced that my fetching of it
had gone wrong, I've come to the conclusion that the
linux-1.3.39.tar.gz file is truncated.  Specifically, tar complains of
a directory checksum error, and the file does not include the
arch/mips directory.

Could you upload a clean 1.3.48 kernel for us all please, and delete
the bogus 1.3.39 one?

Regards,
Paul