Re: Looking for Acer MIPS Platorm WWW Catalog (fwd)

To: guru@homer.ncm.com, linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Looking for Acer MIPS Platorm WWW Catalog (fwd)
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 19:15:14 +0100
Cc: andy@soft-n-hard.de

Hi Simon,

thanks a lot for your interesting message. Although I don't work
on the Acer platform I can say that it is a very reliable and fast
system. If you need further info, such as the current state of
the Linux/MIPS port to the Acer PICA system, I recommend to
contact the Linux/MIPS developer list at <linux-mips@fnet.fr>.
The PICA system is currently the best supported Mips platform.

Hope this helps,
Andy