Re: Networking

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Networking
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 21:13:38 -0700
: It's my hope for '96 that now that I've published
: a Linux/MIPS "distribution" including native binutils & gcc the part of
: the work that I contribute to the project will shrink from at least 95% to
: a far lower number.  (Not that I intend to do less ...)

I'm hoping to get to the point this year where we can create an entire
installation script that will just install on the MIPS box off of
CD-ROM if you have one and can burn the master (or off one of those
nice little ZIP drives).

Warner