Re: Networking

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Networking
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 21:05:46 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> It's time to express to Ralf and all the other fine people all my appreciation
> for theyr work; and my apologies to not be able to contribute. The only thing
> that can put me back in the game would be a vacation, and this is currently my
> only concern.

think it's time to say thanks for all the appreciation from the list by you,
Paolo and all the others.  It's my hope for '96 that now that I've published
a Linux/MIPS "distribution" including native binutils & gcc the part of
the work that I contribute to the project will shrink from at least 95% to
a far lower number.  (Not that I intend to do less ...)