Re: PMAX network boot

Subject: Re: PMAX network boot
From: Szemethy Tivadar <>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 14:05:39 +0100 (MET)

> > > This version can load only such images where the .text and .data
> > > sections are countinously placed in the memory. I'll finish the
> > > non-countinuous case support in some days.
Please someone enlighten me... I could find no docs on it, only Ralf's code.
Does such an executable exist where the .text and .data regions aren't placed
continuously in the memory ? i.e. the .text let's say from 0x8003000 to
0x8004000 and the .data from 0x8006000 to 0x8007000 so there's a gap
between them. So far I haven't seen a file like this, but in
theory one can imagine... milo assumes it's continuos.
Anyway, it's just a 20 lines of code matter.