Testing!

Subject: Testing!
From: paul@suite.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 09:07:47 +1100 (EST)
Stoned & Luc,

This is a test, to check my suspicion that the upgraded version of
procmail now deals with my x-face.  I accidentally replied to the list
last week, and it appeard to work.  Please let me know if you see
this.

To the rest of you on the list: greetings!  I promise to update you
all on the status of DECStation port over the next week or so.

Regards,
Paul