Re: Greetings!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Greetings!
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 14:26:17 +0100
Hi all,

>>>>> "Warner" == Warner Losh <imp@village.org> writes:
[SNIP]

Warner> Also, where are the archives for this list.  I can't seem to
Warner> find them on fnet.fr, but I've not looked in the private
Warner> directory.  Likely the location of the archive is in the
Warner> archive :-(.

The archives are in ftp.fnet.fr:/linux-mips/private/mail-archive, one
file by month. You can also find in progress month and week archives
directly from the list server: send a mail to
linux-mips-request@fnet.fr with 'archive help' in the subject.

Ooops,... problems are back (did they go away once ?:) !! put
'archive' in the subject and 'help' in the body - for now at last,
till we work out this bloody score/regexp problem with this wonderfull
piece of software... SmartList.

Cheers, Stoned.