Re: Greetings!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Greetings!
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 22:54:44 -0700
: Well, but I just can't leave my hands away from the keyboard.  I've
: hacked an ISA interrupt handler for the Pica board.  Dunno if it will
: also work for the EISA Jazz machines.  Then I took a short look into the
: old Deskstation Tyne interrupt handler and found the part handling
: interrupts >= 8 completly buggy.  Tried to fix it but without a board
: I can't test it ...
:
: But the really good news is that the Acer now recognices ISA cards -
: I tried a NE2000.  I'm gonna try to boot the machine via TFTP.

Cool.  Did this stuff get uploaded before the great departure to the
nether regions of Europe?

Now that I'm back from visiting my inlaws for a month this past
weekend, I should have a little time to spend getting all the latest
software and hopefully booting it on my Deskstation.  Maybe I'll get a
chance to see if the code that you've done is good for the Deskstation
or not.  In any event, I hope to process this, and the other patches
that I owe people this week.

Warner